Monday, November 9, 2009

brainstorming slowfoodmovementteainfuser



here is a picture of my brainstorming i tried putting it up here but it messed the way i had it in a word document up!
-Ally

-Problems I am trying to solve: I would love to have everything slow down, relax and bring nature into the picture. Everything is so fast paced. I feel like sometimes you can't take a deep breath and look around you. While drinking tea, I feel like thats a must! I intend to bring happiness and joy into someone's life through a beautiful piece of art work. I want to feel accomplished and know that I made this piece and its beautiful! I also would love to bring in natural elements. Alot of the other questions i havent focused on yet because im not quiet sure what i want exactly my piece to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment